Everyone loves a good slider, and most people love a good cheesesteak…so what happens when you mix them both together? You get cheesesteak sliders that are to die for! Whether you typically have chicken sliders, beef sliders, or even pulled pork sliders, you’ll love these!
These sliders (courtesy of terraskitchen.com), can make the perfect appetizer for a party, or a cool snack for a game night, or simply because you feel like eating some sliders! Either way, they can be used for any occasion!
As you can see from the picture as well, the veggies you choose are totally up to you so you can customize it depending on which veggies you like or don’t like.
The best part? They’re easy to make! Here is the full recipe:
- 12 ounces skirt steak
- 10 ounces bell pepper and onion mix
- 1 ounce pesto
- 1 ounce shredded parmesan
- 4 slider buns
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Salt & pepper
- Cook Vegetables: Add 2 teaspoons oil to a medium sauté pan over medium heat. When oil begins to shimmer, add vegetables, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the vegetables begin to wilt and brown (about 10 minutes).
- Cook Steak: While vegetables are cooking, heat a lightly oiled grill pan or grill to medium-high heat. Liberally salt and pepper both sides of the steak and place on the hot grill. Cook, turning once, until cooked through (about 3-4 minutes per side). Remove and allow to rest.
- Finish Vegetables: Remove vegetables from heat and stir in pesto.
- Slice Steak: VERY thinly slice the steak against the grain.
- To Serve: Toast buns or not depending on your preference. Top each slider bun with sliced steak, cheese and vegetables.
….and that’s it! Tasty sliders you’ll be happy you made! If you do decide to make these for a party, don’t forget to provide some condiments on the side as an added bonus.Save to Collection